Fat Cops Terms of Website
Version 1: Jan 2019
- The term ‘Fat Cops’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Scotland, England, Northern Ireland and Wales.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your information only and is subject to change without notice. Although all content is published in good faith, we cannot provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited, and you may not modify, distribute (for sale or otherwise), publish, transmit, or exploit any of the content in whole or in part. Modification of the content in any form, in print or digital format, is prohibited without our prior consent.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and / or be a criminal offence.
- This website offers links to other third-party websites. This is so you may purchase our music and to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the third-party website(s) and we have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). Nor are we responsible for the Terms and Conditions, Privacy Policies or Cookies on any of the third-party websites.
- We do not accept any responsibility for issues arising through payment via external third party portals.
If you require a refund for any product bought please liaise directly with the third party merchant you purchased from.