Version: 1 Jan 2019
The privacy and security of your information is extremely important to us. This policy is intended to give you a clear view of the data we collect, how we use it and how long we retain it for, so you can be confident in submitting data when dealing with us.
We will keep this page updated so you can see what we do with your personal data. This policy applies to you if you visit our website or email us.
We will never sell your personal data and will only share it with organisations we work with to deliver the services we provide where they have shown they will respect your privacy and security.
Who are we?
We are Fat Cops LLP also known simply as Fat Cops. Throughout this document we will be referred to by either name or else ‘us’ or ‘we.’
What is the purpose of our website?
Our website is intended to entertain and supply information and news about Fat Cops. It is also intended as an online portal to buy our music in hard copy and digital formats from third party suppliers we have a business relationship with. As such we are not responsible for their Privacy Policies or Terms & Conditions so please take time to read them when you visit their websites.
What personal data do we collect?
The only time we may collect data is when you email us so we may have your details to hand should we have to contact you in future. Rest assured your data will only be kept for a period of 90 days before being disposed of securely and it will only be used on relevant, lawful grounds as permitted by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (from 25th May 2018), UK Data Protection Act 2018 and Privacy of Electronic Communication Regulation. These may be as follows:
- Accounting– We are required by law to keep accurate and up to date accounts of our business transactions via our accounting system.
- Communication– We may keep you informed of forthcoming Fat Cops events by email or other relevant communication medium specified by you. You will of course have the right to choose not to receive these communications and we will not sell nor share your data with third-parties.
Your Rights under GDPR
We process the personal information we hold about you in line with your rights under applicable law. You have the right:
- to request a copy of your personal information;
- to object to processing of your personal information where we do so for the purposes of our legitimate interests;
- to request that any inaccurate personal information we hold about you is corrected or deleted;
- to request that we delete your personal information under certain circumstances; and
- to opt out of receiving electronic communications from us.
Should you wish to make a request in line with your rights as an individual, please send it in writing to email@example.com.
How we secure your data
Information systems and data security are imperative to us to ensure we are keeping your data safe. We operate and implement robust procedures for managing your data and we only host your personal data with suppliers who have confirmed that they take your personal data security as a priority.
The Fat Cops website is hosted by Siteground which was launched in Bulgaria in 2004. However, the company, as an established website host, has five international data centres data centres in the US, Italy, Singapore, The Netherlands and the UK (London). The data storage services for our website is in the UK. Furthermore, we do not collect, or store, payment information and we do not transmit your data outside of the European Union.
Online payments are made to our third party suppliers only. We do not hold information relating to your financial data.
Changes to this policy